Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Temporarily closing down ButterflyDreamz.com page 2

Image description
butterfly Dreamz the retreat
I highly recommend Tecopa Hot Springs for it's HEALING WATERS.
As noted in my book "Desert Dreamers"
"I come here for peace and solace and to find myself once again. These sacred waters are a serum for my body and mind, a hot liquid balm for my soul.
Come see us and visit Beautiful Serene Tecopa, California.
Enjoy the Healing.

Healing Waters near Barcelona,Spain
Another Highly recommended spot for Healing is
"Caldetas" also know as Caldes'd Estrac, Spain
Caldetas means "little Hot Springs"

We rent out our Beautiful little hotel style apartment on the beach in this town. It's just a short walk along the beach to reach the various Hot Springs and only a six minute walk to the train if you'd like to visit the Beautiful city of Barcelona.
Contact us for info:


Here is a fun video of some of the lovely views in this sea town in Spain


            Here are some photos of our penthouse on the sea. 
     (on facebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment