Total Pageviews

Friday, January 21, 2011

Why Wing Therapy™ makes people so happy? Awakening to your inner child!

Why Wing Therapy™ makes people so happy?
Our facebook- https://www.facebook.com/butterflydreamzbbberg

As a young girl one of the things I wanted to be when I grew up was a scientist. It didn’t quite work out that way as I turned out to be an artist. I’ve dedicated my life, for these almost 40 years, to the Performing Arts and Teaching these Arts.
I am still a scientist however! I love studying and finding out what makes things tick.
I sell Isis wings and teach Isis Wing dance. My method is beyond just dance. That’s why I received a divine inspiration from my (S.G.I.) Buddhist prayers to call it:  
Wing Therapy™.
 
It has been truly astounding to me how these Wings actually induce a sense of joy and bliss to rise up in the hearts of the people doing it.

I had one lovely woman at my Wing booth last weekend who gave me a tremendous gift. She arrived accompanied by a young woman who seemed rather sad or troubled.
 I did as I always do: Put the Wings on her and got her flying!
She burst out into such a radiant and beautiful smile that it transformed her very being right before my eyes! 
At that moment the woman who brought her started to weep and I hugged her for quite a while.
This reached down into my soul and was such a powerful and healing experience I can hardly put into words.
 It was a moment I shall truly never, ever forget.

 If I ever needed to universe to tell me I have a noble mission with these Wings this certainly was a loud and clear sign.
I'm so deeply grateful.
I’ve been studying auras, spontaneous healings and Chinese medicine.
I realize many things today that I hadn’t before as far as the powerful benefits of this Wing Therapy™.
  
Why Wing Therapy™ makes people so happy?

    Swooping: Fluffs, Stimulates, Cleanses and brings Oxygen into our Auras. 

    Movements: Martial Arts and Yogic type movements – Finds your Center and Settles into your Core. 

    Breathing: Deep Diaphragmatic Breathing has numerous benefits for example
 a) Reduces stress  b) Benefits for respiratory ailments like asthma and the like  
c) Weight loss  d) Better sleep  e) Boosts immune system etc.

    Inner Child Awakening: Wakes up our Pure Joy and Laughter!
A child laughs at least 200 times a day and adult around 12!  Never abandon your “Inner Child” for they will not be happy and symptoms of this will appear in your body! 

    Creativity is stimulated: We use our right brain and Live in the Creative Flow.

Endorphins and Serotonin: And other Happy chemicals increase. 

    Self Esteem: We feel beautiful and so it is! 

    Color Therapy: We are stimulated by all the Vibrant Wing colors,
Pick a color that your life needs! 

    Cardio Workout: We dance with our arms above our hearts,
For a maximum cardio workout. 

    The Joy and High Vibrations of Music and dance: We are in the zone!*

    Strengthens our Connection to the Heavens and The Earth: We become grounded by the Earth and connected to Source by the Sky!  

 *The Joy and High vibrations of Music and Dance:
"The life and essence of art-whether it is painting, music or dance-- lies in expressing a wellspring of emotion, the universal realm of the human spirit. It is the melding of the individual and the universal. That is why great art reaches our beyond ethnic and national barriers to move people the world over"
Daisaku Ikeda
"Art is a 'weapon' for realizing peace. It is also an expression of supreme victory in life. Every drop of sweat shed for the sake of art adds to the river of human peace and culture" Daisaku Ikeda - President S.G.I. Buddhism




The combined energy of the 7 basic chakras forms your auric field.


Aura is the Energy Field surrounding All Matter. It is said that the Aura is a shadow of our physical body and surrounds the body in a rough egg shape of different colors.
Think of your aura as your energy signature, unique only to you.
The fluffing and swooping movements we do in class actually cleanses and creates the beautiful colors of a healthy,vibrant Aura!
 
Chakra is a Sanskrit word meaning "spinning wheel of energy". These energy centers within our bodies receive and transmit energy, and each is situated at a major endocrine gland, and nerve bundle within the physical body, called a plexus. Each chakra is connected and associated with a different part of the body. There are seven chakras. Each chakra has a color, and different gemstones and crystals can be associated with these. Understanding and using your chakras can promote physical, emotional and spiritual healing, and can lend energy to your manifestational work.


The heart chakra is where the male and female energies meet- it is the most potent place from which to imagine and visualize your desires. Staying centered in the heart will help you avoid the pointless mind chatter of the masculine, and the anxious worry of the feminine; stay focused on your heart’s desire for the best manifestational results!

Now is the Time to
Open your Wings!




I would love to hear some more testimonies from any other of my students or wonderful people I've met in Fairs, Retreats,workshops etc.
Each time I hear your benefits I feel so happy.
Thank you one and all.


I'll leave you with these fine words from my mentor in life - Daisaku Ikeda:

"LIVE WITH A DANCING SPIRIT.
THE STARS IN THE HEAVENS ARE DANCING THROUGH SPACE;
THE EARTH NEVER CEASES TO SPIN.
ALL LIFE IS DANCING:
THE TREES WITH THE WIND,
THE WAVES ON THE SEA,
THE BIRDS,
 THE FISH,
ALL PERFORMING THEIR OWN DANCE OF LIFE.
EVERY LIVING THING IS DANCING,
AND YOU MUST KEEP DANCING TOO,
FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!"
Here are some photos of the results!



To see many more fun and happy shots feel free to see my facebook album:

My dream!

to see all of Las Vegas blissfully flying! and the world!


AWAKEN TO YOUR INNER CHILD!



I look at this photo often to remind myself to laugh and play.


Did you know that an adult ,on the average, laughs about 17 times a day whereas a child laughs about 400?


Laughter boosts the immune system
  • Relaxes the body
  • Releases Endorphines
  • Promotes Creativity and lightens and brightens our souls
  • Strenghtens our hearts
  • And much much more
Deep down inside we all have an inner child , sometimes crying for attention.
I've found when I ignore my Baby B.B. she can wreck havoc on my health and well being.
It takes such a small amount of time out of my day to hug her and assure her that she is safe,
and when I do this and I always feel so happy and free. It is so worth it.

TODAY I AM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!


Today I laugh and dance!


I love life because I know
Life is a circus!

Today I will laugh and play and embrace my inner child with
unconditional love!

Today I laugh and dance!

 Today I live following my bliss!
I am always safe.
I am loved!

I LOVE TO LAUGH!


Photos of B.B. taken in Barcelona,Spain
At the port near The Forum

No comments:

Post a Comment